TECH bane

 Love it. Hate it. 

I often channel Oddball from "Kelly's Heroes". Still; I'm more tech-savvy than he ever was. I just label myself a Luddite-lite.

Optimization is great goal but moving forward is much, much more important. I'm leaving the XP systems behind (except for DVD authoring) maybe.

My life long friend (G-man) built me a new system.

12th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-12700K   3.60 GHz

64.0 GB (63.7 GB usable)

tech bane.. Just tried to open a FLIPP'n .jpg in Photoshop and I get a "program error"... Guess I won't post the pic of my new system😛

 

This should get me through "SNOT ROCKETS" & "THE WAR" feature. I need some DVDs ready for my trip to on Jan 8th. 11-12 days from now. Will try to officially release on Jan 12th or 15th. I'm looking at ad agencies and biz plans. 10% to investors, youtube advertising cost, https://www.lamar.com

One step at a time is the advice I was given. I replied with "At this point, I wish. I need to tap dance chopsticks".

 

  https://images.app.goo.gl/yKtJ5ufy6Bfsckj57

Comments

Popular Posts