New COMPUTER & the next step

 I edited, rendered, and posted my Thanksgiving animation in approximately 3 hours. Even though the project is SD the fact I didn't have bogs and crashes is new experience. Render times were under 2 minutes instead of the 10-20min and various wrestling I normally deal with. I might even be feeling something that might be called (optimism)??? Woah.

I think I can have SNOT ROCKETS done before New Year;s Day. Nix the Mustang sequence... That'll be a special edition. 

This week I'll focus on The Directors sequence. This'll give me more content for the Utoob.

Gotta make:

  1. Kubrick
  2. Ed Wood
  3. John Ford
  4. John Millius
  5. The Red Letter Media gang:
    • Mike Stoklasa
    • Jay Bauman
    • Rich Evans
    • Mr. Plinkett
     
    The music video "Where is My Cheese" should be done next week.😉



Comments

Popular Posts