well...

XANGA had to go change :-( I know engineers... they love to change things. I can safely say with upgrades, new apps, etc. rarely is the change for the better. Take YAHOO (leftist that they are)they are trying to be more like gmail. Yes, it sux. Looks at myspace lately? Well, it suuuuuuux. Kinda reminds me of New Coke meets Obamacare. 'course none of this is as potentially as devastating as Obamacare. Just remember, competition is good… monopolies bad. One thing I like about xanga was I used it a journal w/ art and pics. It wasn’t to socialize or promote. I just liked looking at personal history and to manage my progress. Maybe blogspot or blogger or wherever I am will replace nicely. Ziff… New goal: prioritize and schedule. I love to play ROME. Sad thing is it kills time. Make me happy but leads to frustration and guilt just like any other addiction. So maybe limit it to 2 hours and skip Mondays-Thursdays. Hey, it’s a start. Draw and sculpt 2 hours a day (PERIOD). Get up and exercise regardless. I hate traffic and the overall neighborhood changes but what are ya gonna do? Start work on projects at 10am. Work till at least 5pm. I hate to admit it but I gotta be more disciplined. I used to better at it but it has fallen apart. Here is the biggie… sleeeeep. Never been good at it save the Army but after experiencing a scary vision migraine I gotta tighten up. Stay away from things that make me miserable and that I can’t change. I won’t swear off politics but I gotta keep it at arm’s length.

Comments

Popular Posts